Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Outside looking in

Outside
looking in
What do you see?
Who are you who sees whatever it is?

Do I speak in riddles?
Does God
Is the Bible
a jumbled conglomeration
of words
mismatched
discolored
out of sync?

I read
I study
I listen
I read again
I remember
I write
I ponder
I read again

Enough you say, you think
But no, it's not enough
Never enough
The Bible
God's Holy Word
offers insights
anew
every time

Don't stop now
The best
is yet to come
The best
began with creation
The best
continued with Abraham and Moses and David
and Solomon and Ruth and Paul and Peter

The very best
is Jesus
God's son
Born of a virgin
Living among us
Died for our sins

The very best is Jesus
who rose from the grave
and sits at the right hand of God
who sent the Holy Spirit
to live within each of us
personally
upon our acceptance
of Him,
our Savior, our Redeemer, our Lord, Jesus.

Outside
looking in

Who is outside
What is outside
Who is looking in
and who sees?

Cathy Orrick Luders
11.26.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6