Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Learn from Me

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."  (Matthew 11:28-30)

To carry our burdens
with gentleness
humbleness in heart

To learn from Jesus
who carries the burden
of all our sins
upon Himself.

He is gentle
He is humble
He is kind

We will find rest
comfort
peace

When upon Him
we cast our fears
concerns
doubts
anxieties

For all He is
we are to be likewise

Cathy Orrick Luders
11.29.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6