Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, November 5, 2010

God's Truth or your own?

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness ... who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever."                (Romans 1:18, 25)

I write from the Truth, God's Truth, not my own, but is actually, totally, because I have accepted, because I believe it was He who sent Jesus, His Son, to death for our sins, my sins. But it is still God's Truth and it can only be mine if I am obedient to Him. His Truth is not made for me to fine tune and make agreeable to me.

I cannot write legitimately with the thinking it can be arranged more to my (generic) liking.

Governments change rules to appease the mass majority. Judges are retained or not, as are governors, other political leaders, any leader.

God's Truth, God's Law does not appeal to the masses.

God has revealed Himself to everyone, yet we ignore, preferring instead to live wise unto ourselves.

Ultimate judgment will come. God's judgment, God's truth. When (not if) the end comes, we will see God's wrath poured out. If we do not see the error of our ways now, and repent, we will see in the final days how all our unrighteousness has come back to haunt us.

Yet at times His word is heard over any other word. His people have stood and are counted. WE have let it known where our allegiance lies and whose law we will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6