Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, February 5, 2016

Questions asked ... of God, of us -- Feb. 5

FEBRUARY 5

Who or what do I grasp for when things go srewy? 

Do I reach out for my spouse or a friend? 

Do I go to God in prayer or search the Scriptures? 

Why do I wake up in the morning with thoughts of what could go wrong? 

Why do I think about why this isn't that or that isn't something else? 

Why do I watch a movie and remember former times with my loved one and wish it were still so? 

Where has romance gone? 

We can help another, but who is there to help us? 

Where is our encouragement ... where is mine? 

A memory is good, but why can't the memory be current? 

Where is the excitement? 

What hoies will I make this day? 

Who will I trust? 

Who can I trust? 

There is always one. If not your spouse, then your Father in heaven -- God. Jesus. 

Do I trust the Lord? 

Do I believe He will do what is best for me, for us, for all time? 

If the hand I want to hold is not available, can I say - Lord, will You take my hand and walk with me, and guide me? 

If the answers I want to know are not forthcoming, can I not be angry and ask the Lord to provide me with the answers I seek? 

If the choices I have made in the past haunt me and remind others of my mistakes, will You Lord still love me?  Will You be with me even then? 

If my loved one's face I no longer see, can I still see Yours Lord? 

Lord, make today go however is Your will, Your desire. It if be Lord, bring the closeness back between us. 

"For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." 
~ Romans 8:6 


 "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear." ~ Psalm 46:1-2a

Seek My Face
Find My Presence

Know My Peace

Be open with Me
Trust Me

Be Still and Know.

Do I seek the Lord?

Do I open my heart to Him?


Do I trust Him?

Am I surrounded by His Presence?

Do I have the Peace He promises? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6