Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, February 1, 2016

Questions asked ... of God, of us -- Feb. 1

FEBRUARY 1

Why is the route so hard? 

Why don't I know what to do?

Am I following the Lord?

Have I stopped focusing on Him and His glory?

Is my heart racing because of worry and concern?

Do I spend more time worrying about the problem than turning it over to the Lord, praying, listening to His instructions and obeying?

Why do I think that it is too much work?

Why do I follow the path of sin ... Or have I forgotten all that sin encompasses?

Sin is everything that is not of God. Sin is fleshly pursuits, with no consideration given to another; only ourselves, our own lusts, interests, desires. 


"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world -- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life -- is not of the Father but is of the world." ~ I John 2:15-16

Do I love the world more than I love God?

Do I love my personal desires more than being obedient to God?

Have I replaced God with something else?

Do I worship another to get what I feel is rightfully mine?


"For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone." ~ Psalm 91: 11-12


"For we walk by faith, not by sight." ~ II Corinthians 5:7


When we walk by what we see, there is much we miss -- with our eyes, our ears, our hearts. 


Without the Lord's guidance, without our focus on Him, our abiding in Him,we miss many blessings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6