Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

God created ... He is ... It is enough

I do not understand.

I see
what is written

I hear
what is spoken

I listen
to God's spirit
within me

I study
His word

I seek
His purpose for my life

I find rest
from the days' struggles
Through Him
in music
soothing to my soul
in worship
in prayer
in fellowship

I rejoice and thank Him and praise Him
in that it is my soul
as much as yours
He came to save
Through His Son
Through Jesus,
The Christ, The Messiah.

But still,
I do not understand
why You,
IF you really believe in God
and of God
Why would you not believe
Jesus and God are one?

God created.
Period.
God gives life
And He takes it away.
Period.
The miracle of birth
is because of God.
God created.
The stars, the planets,
the mountains and valleys,
all that is and was
and is to come --
God created.

He is more,
above and beyond more.
God created.
This is His world,
His creation.

How dare we put God
underneath us?
How dare we claim
to know more ...
oh we know so much ...
what we believe we think is true.
How dare we?!

Before us
There was no us.
God created.
Before the earth was formed,
There was no earth.
God created.

God is
Today
Tomorrow
Yesterday

God spoke
To prophets
and apostles
Men and women
And speaks still
To you and me.

He is
He was
He always has been
He continues
He came.

God can do
and be all,
at anytime.
God created.

He planted His seed
In Mary, the young girl
engaged to wed Joseph
And Mary gave birth
It was prophesied
Isaiah foretold
what the Lord would do
who the child would be

"for unto us a child is born,
unto us a Son is given;
And the government
will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful,
Counselor,
Mighty God,
Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace."
(Isaiah 9:6)

God created.
He is.
Jesus is.

It is enough.

Cathy Orrick Luders
1.10.2011


"I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)

"...you believe in God, believe also in Me." (John 14:1)

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." (John 3:16-17)

"I am the true vine, and My Father is the vine-dresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit, for without Me you can do nothing." (John 15:1-2, 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6