Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

The Lord goes, comes and is

"And the Lord, 'He is the one who goes before you. He will be with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed." (Deuteronomy 31:8)

Lord,
What do You want me to do?
What do You want me to learn?
Do your arms enfold themselves around me and I do not feel it?
Has the pain I feel so overcome me that I've missed your loving touch?
Have I missed whatever point you have for me?

Show me Lord how to be more aware of You, more in tune, more focused on You,
less on me.

In your name I make this petition. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6