Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am not better than you

I am not better than you.

You are not greater than me.

I don't have the child I desired to give, to share, with my husband.

I am not smarter.

You are not dumber.

I am not wealthy.

You are not poor.

I have friends, yet I am not welcome in some circles.

I am not of your world; you are not of mine.

I am a sinner; so too are you.

We are both sinners, condemned.

Yet, I have been set free. I have been forgiven.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." (John 3:16-17)

I have a new life, a new beginning with God my Father in heaven through His Son, Jesus Christ, whose Spirit abides within my heart.

I am a new person.
Jesus came and lived and taught and died and was buried and rose again.
I AM a new person.

Are you a new person?
Are you free from the bonds of sin?
Have you been forgiven?
Have you accepted the Lord Jesus as your Savior?

Have you been changed?

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17)


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6