Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it His presence you seek or His presents ... What of your desire?

What is your desire?
more than anything
anywhere
anytime

What do you desire?
above all
beyond all

Where will your desire bring you?

What will you do to bring your desire to fruition?

Does your desire come from your heart
or is it more of a "I want, I must have, I will get it all costs" kind of desire?

Is your desire God's will for you?

Do you talk to God about your desire?

Do you listen to God, to what He says to you about your desire?

Do you ask for guidance in carrying out, in bring your desire to reality?

Do you follow only His instructions for your desire, your heart's desire, the desire the
Lord perhaps planted within you many years ago or more recently?

Do you seek ways to have the desire of your heart while waiting for calamities to pass?

Do you consider that all our desires do not necessarily bring money to line our pockets and pay bills?

When you cannot sleep, do you pray, do you have sincere talks with your Father about the desires of your heart and what you should do and where you should go and how you should get there?

Do you stay focused on the here and now and let God take care of the later?

Psalm 16
(1) "Preserve me, O God,
for in you I put my trust.

(5) You, O Lord, are the portion
of my inheritance and my cup;
You maintain my lot.

(7-9) I will bless the Lord
who has given me counsel;
my heart also instructs me
in the night seasons.
I have set the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand
I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad,
and my glory rejoices;
my flesh also will rest in hope.

(11) You will show me the path of life;
in your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand
are pleasures forevermore."


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6