Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, December 4, 2006

Census dropping

My husband works in home care, specifically with men who are dying. Today we found out one of his patients is in the hospital and will probably be moving to a nursing home instead of back home. It's becoming too hard for his wife. Another of Jim's patients died this morning.

I get used to a routine, whether I like it or not, but when something comes along to disrupt it, then fear sets in.

My prayer this morning is this:

Dear Lord,
Keep the fear growing within me away. Keep me mindful of you Lord, help me not stray from your guidance. Remind me of the promises you have made to me, your daughter, keep me mindful of them daily. You know all, are all, you know what will come my way, our way, keep your loving arms around me so I will be comforted and forever and always surronded by your boundless love. Help me, show me how to best utilize the money you have given us for your glory.
In your precious name I pray.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6