Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, March 26, 2018

You said ...

You said
It would be so
that all I had to do
was take
what You said was mine

Did I not believe
was (is) my faith so weak
that I thought
I needed permission
from another

Was Your Word
not enough for me
to go forth,
obedient to only You
and do as You will

You said
all that was (is) before me
that I can see
is mine
You gave it to me

You, Lord, gave it to me
Just like You said

But what did (do) I do
Did (Do) I plant the seed
and water it
and dig out the weeds

It is up to You, my heavenly Father,
to make the seed grow
and reach its full potential
but You've made it
my responsibility
to help it along.


(c) Cathy Orrick Luders
March 26, 2018  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6