Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Wait on Him!

a synopsis of Psalm 27

The Lord -
my 
Light
my
Salvation
my 
Strength

Of whom
do I fear

Of whom
am I afraid

The darkness - of wickedness and evil
comes against me
stumbling and falling
yet my heart does not fear
I am confident
in  my Lord
I seek
to dwell
in the Lord
with the Lord
all my days
to meditate on His Word
to gaze upon His beauty
to praise Him
to glorify Him 

In days ahead
not seen
I will be protected
hidden from the darkness
I will be lifted up
above every enemy
I am joyful
I sing songs of praise
to the Lord
my King
rejoicing over what will be

Hear me
I plead
Have mercy on me
Answer me
I seek you Lord
Do not turn me away
You are my help
Do not leave me
Do not forsake me
You are my salvation 

Teach me
Your way
Lead me, guide me
along Your path 

Do not deliver me
to the desires of my enemies
the false witnesses
who rise against me
I would have lost heart
if I had not believed
I would see 
Your goodness
in the land that I live

Wait. 
Be courageous.
The Lord will strengthen my heart
when I remember 
to wait! 
on Him 

For He is
my Light
my Salvation
my Strength 
my everything. 
(c) Cathy Orrick Luders
February 18, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6