Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, June 23, 2017

God the Help of Those Who Seek Him

Today's reading took me to Psalm 121.

v. 1    "I will lift up my eyes to the hills __" 

and there my focus stay
my plea

v. 7-8    "The Lord shall preserve you ... and your soul ... your going out and your coming in." 

stray not to the left or to the right, but
forward go

v. 2   "My help comes from the Lord." 

The June 23 devotional reading in Streams in the Desert says:

When the Lord calls you to come (across the water), step out with confidence and joy ... and never glance away from Him for even a moment. You will not prevail by measuring the waves or grow strong by gauging the wind.


(c) Cathy Orrick Luders
June 23, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6