Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Endings and Beginnings

The same,
but different

The end.
The beginning.

All in one 24-hour
period
.

Changes -
some good
some not
changes
nevertheless

Location
changes
for
me
now

Maybe
other
changes
later
.

How do I feel
How should I feel?

Glad
to have
a job

Sad
it is
away from
familiar
faces

Miss
the
connection
with
journalisty-types

Oh
who
are
they

A
different
breed

Still,
I will
see them

from
time to time

They
are not
gone
forever.

Not yet

I
am not
gone
forever.

The end
July 27, 1987 - Feb. 16, 2009
Gazette newsroom

The beginning
Feb. 17, 2009 -
Gazette classified

Someday,
there
will be
a
new
beginning.

Jesus
is
the
beginning
and
the
end.
The Alpha
and
The Omega.

Even
within

Jesus

I am different
I am
one of His
No matter
where I am

James 4: 8a
in
The Bible
says:
"Draw near
to God
and He
will draw near
to you."

Without Him
my precious Lord
I could not
have
come
this
far.

Without Him
I can not
continue on

Without Him
there
is
no
tomorrow

Only
many
yesterdays

Oh
Yes
why
should
I
be
sad?

Without
my Jesus
nothing
would
really
matter

"With God
all
things
are
possible."
(Matthew 19:26)

Not
so
with
mankind.

Every
thing
in the
world
is
useless

IF God
is
not
your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6