Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Monday, February 19, 2007

Tiredness

Well, for crying out loud. You get tired, and then you say things you regret. Your bad side shows up. Who you really are comes out in what you say or don't say. Will I never be the person God wants me to be? It's an ongoing growth experience, and I often have failing moments, when my growth is stunted. Such as tonight, after I got home. Worked nearly 2 hours later than usual, and both my husband and I were owly, putting in mildly.

I'm really sorry Lord. The moment I said what I said, I regretted it. Really should think before I act, instead of the other way. Emotions should not get the best of you. But it did, it does. And I am sorry Lord. I can't say it won't happen again. But I can say I don't want it to happen again and I will strive for that not to happen. Please forgive me. Help me to learn from my mistakes and not make them repeatedly. Help me to be your faithful daughter. In your name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6