Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Friday, December 12, 2014

I AM there, but ...

You cannot see Me at work in your life
but I AM there
I often do my work behind the scenes
Watching
Seeing
Waiting …
for you …
a word, an outstretched hand

You accepted Me into your life
but then you left Me … lying

Where are your praises
your thanksgiving
your prayers
your moments of study and meditation

Why My Child
do you not dwell on what is good?
Why do you not waken and shine
with the Light of My Glory within you and upon you?

Why do you live as though there is no joy?
Why do you act or react with negativity surrounding you?
Why do you not see the good I have for you each and every day ?
“This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.”  – Psalm 118:24
Why do you see problems – real and perceived, and not see the blessings?
Why do you dwell on all you dislike, all that makes you angry and irritated?
There are things you want, you expect and you desire…. All from another, but,  what about you? What do you want of yourself, what do you expect of yourself, what do you desire of yourself? It is not about what another can do or be for you. It is about what you can do and what you can be with Me, your God, your Savior, your Lord.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13 

See the good.
I AM good. All the Time, My Child.
See the good all around you. Soak it in. Connect yourself with Me and you will see the world you live in in a new and different way.
“Trust in the Lord, and do good. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.” – Psalm 37:4

 You are responsible and held accountable for only your thoughts, only your actions, not those of any other.

 “Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion. Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.  If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”
- Romans 12:16-19, 21

Do not fret. Do not become anxious. Do not worry. Do not be filled with jealousy. Do not be selfish. Do not be envious. Do not provoke another. Do not be conceited.  (Psalm 37, Galatians 5:20-21)

Resist him, steadfast in the faith.” – 1 Peter 5: 9

I AM at work My child. You cannot see Me, but I can see you. You are different. You are not the person you once were. But you are not complete, you are not perfect.  Only My Son shines with the perfection you still aim for.


I offer you so much -- within the pages of My word are guidelines, instructions
for every aspect of life.

You are defeated and live as such when you dwell on what is wrong or what could go wrong each and every day.

Arise and shine
Begin each day with praise and a prayer --
“Thank you Lord for this day and guide me along the way.  Amen.”

It is short and to the point…
 thanking Me for what I give and praying to Me for guidance.

Remember the prayer throughout the day
Believe in Me
By faith you accepted Me
By faith you became a new person

You say you know I am with you always,
yet your actions do not reveal that wisdom.


When your faith is strong(er)
and your focus is less on you and more on Me
My Presence will be more known to you
and you will, without a doubt, realize
I AM really with you always.


It is a work in progress
Up and down you go
You are never too old to learn,
Never too old to grow
Never smarter or wiser than Me


For I AM
God
of the universe
and all that is,  is MINE
(c) Cathy Orrick Luders

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6