Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wapsipinicon Photo Collage

Wapsipinicon State Park
Anamosa, Iowa ~ October 5, 2010
It was a Tuesday afternoon, but seemed like a Sunday. A few people about - fishing, camping, or sight-seeing like us. We hoped for colorful arrays of oranges, reds, gold, but had to settle for mostly green.





I grew up on a farm in Cedar Rapids and we had many pine trees. I saw this and it reminded me so much of home, I took a picture. I remember the sharp pine needles when out walking barefoot, the fragrance of the trees as I walked through them.



Pampas grass grew in many places along the roadway. I think it is so pretty.

This is of the church entering Stone City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6