Interactive Flash presentation of the Gospel:
www.thekristo.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Work and play

Today I was on a mini-roll. I cleared off the kitchen table and scrubbed the kitchen floor and cleared off the bed in the spare bedroom and swept the basement steps. That's what I call a major mini-roll. Must of had a huge adrenalin rush going on. Tomorrow I go back to work for two days, then have Friday off as my Labor Day holiday, followed by two days of vacation, which will be spent at my church - Immanuel Baptist, which is celebrating 50 years in the Lord's service on Sept. 12 and 13. And then I'll have the following two days off, because Monday and Tuesday are my regularly scheduled days off from my paying job.

It's amazing what I found while looking at things and for things, including junk, which made its way to file 13.

Some of the things I found were two spin art creations painted by Jim and I on a visit to Des Moines and the State Fair in August. Mine is the one in red, white and blue. Enjoy!


1 comment:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6